mardi 18 décembre 2012

Love my tapes December challenge

Bonjour à vous,
 je vous présente la carte que j'ai fais pour le challenge du mois de décembre de Love my tapes. Nous devons faire une carte ou une page en y intégrant une bannière de washi/lace/fabric tape.
Sans plus tarder voici ma carte  avec sa bannière de coeurs :
 
 
I covered white cardstock with washi tapes and then punched my hearts to make my banners.
Thank you Love my tapes, for this challenge !
 



2 commentaires:

  1. Love this! Thanks for playing along!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. How fun is this!! Gorgeous embossing and what a fun way to use the Washi Tape and take on the banner challenge! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us @ Love My Tapes!!

    RépondreSupprimer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...